Privately held manufacturing company is targeting a Vice President of Operations for their facility in the Cincinnati OH area. This person will be responsible for leading manufacturing, warehousing, engineering and quality teams, while ensuring organizational alignment and acheiving strategic objectives.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop manufacturing goals and action plans in alignment with strategic initiatives and disseminate clear expectations, accountabilities, and reporting mechanisms into the manufacturing organization.
- Define and implement continuous improvement strategies and initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Define & standardize key operational metrics and goals for all levels of the organization to define success.
- Review data and provide insights on forecast accuracy, sales, inventory, service, and margin metrics.
- Manage and track performance trends impacting inventory availability and make recommendations around planning assumptions to management.
- Partner and collaborate effectively with all functional areas of the business.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Operations (5 years of experience is required)
- Six Sigma (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (5 years of experience is required)
- ERP (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Quality (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Sales (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.