Our client in Dallas, TX is looking for a Project Coordinator to join a growing Texas Corporation in the commercial glass and glazing industry for a contract opportunity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting multiple Project Managers with execution of contract scope of work on projects up to $5M in contract value. They will support multiple projects from submittal stage through procurement using internal and external resources in the most efficient manner possible, review and interpret construction documents and specifications for commercial construction projects, prepare product submittals, review shop drawings, procure materials, and organize projects.
location: DALLAS, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $18.00 - 19.53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Support multiple Project Managers with execution of contract scope of work on projects up to $5M in contract value.
- Support multiple projects from submittal stage thru procurement using internal and external resources in the most efficient manner possible.
- Review and interpret construction documents and specifications for commercial construction projects.
- Prepare product submittals, review shop drawings, procure material and organize project.
- Build and maintain existing company relationships with B&B Glass personnel, Suppliers and General Contractors.
- Preparation of accurate detailed submittal packages and submit in logical timely manner.
- Assist project buyout and issuing of purchase orders.
- Prepare material take-offs and orders.
- Submit quote requests to vendors.
- Review Shop Drawings and Material Orders for Accuracy.
- Prepare and submit RFI's to General Contractor's in a timely manner.
- Attend project scheduling and coordination meetings with General Contractor.
- Assist with preparation of change order pricing that details all quantities, specific inclusions, exclusions and qualifications.
- Assist in development and execution of project plan.
- Prepare Estimates for New Work As needed.
- Assist with identification of equipment needs and coordination of on-site deliveries as required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Project Coordinator
- Project Controls
- Project Controls
- Written communication skills
- Oral communication skills
- organization and follow up
- Purchase Order Preparation
- Purchase Order Processing
- time management skills
- ability to multi-task
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.