Growing manufacturer is looking for a direct-hire Safety Manager. This position is located near Corona, California. The Safety Manager will plan, direct, and implement all facility safety and environmental programs including ISO programs, OSHA, and EPA Regulations. Candidates are encouraged to be bilingual with the Spanish Language.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60k - $90k, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Perris, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to OSHA and other legal guidelines.
- Prepare, educate and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.