A Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate is needed for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in the Rockville, MD area. I'd like to ask for more Level 1 candidates that include career change, veterans, and non-degreed/2yr degree/Cert that may have some sort of technical or trade background (often we look for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc). We are experiencing (often) that the biochem, chem E, and Masters folks are more research based and just aren't as interested or engaged in entry level production roles
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $16.90 - 17.26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions
- Monitoring critical process parameters
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Active participation in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates (required)
- Manufacturing Associate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.