Third Shift Plant Manufacturing Technician needed for a full-time opportunity in the West Bridgewater, MA area. The Plant Manufacturing Technician will be responsible for constructing, installing, repairing and maintaining production equipment and facilities in a safe, efficient and serviceable working condition. This is an hourly role with overtime pay available. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 69,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Work from blueprints, schematics, specifications, manuals, work orders and written and verbal instructions from supervisor and use a wide variety of hand and power operated tools.
- Respond, in a timely manner, to equipment breakdowns. Troubleshoot problem and determine necessary repairs to minimize down time.
- Make minor repairs and inform the supervisor of need for major repairs or any unusual conditions. Make replacement parts when practical or initiate purchase order.
- Inspect equipment and facilities, observe conditions and inform supervisor of potential problems and the need for maintenance repairs.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and diagnose routine problems. Report need for major repairs or the need for licensed trades' people to supervisor.
- Inspect fire apparatus and plant security systems to ensure proper functioning.
- High school graduate or equivalent. Trade School or Technical School strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years industrial maintenance experience or trade school graduate.
- Knowledge of various machine shop techniques such as turning, milling, drilling, tapping, etc.
- Possess welding capabilities.
- mechanical aptitude, manufacturing technician, facilities technician, plant operations,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.