Global tool manufacturing organization is hiring a Supply Chain Coordinator for their facility in Buford, GA. This individual will be responsible for working with approved vendors to order parts, manage purchase orders, and track shipments. Qualified candidates need to have experience with raw materials within OPE (outdoor power equipment) or similar industries. This is a direct hire opportunity that offers competitive benefits and pay will commensurate with experience - Please apply!
location: BUFORD, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for identifying and developing relationships with material/part vendors
- Communicate with internal teams to approve orders and resolve any billing, receiving, or shipping problems
- Identify and control parts stock
- Implement effective strategies to reduce cost of parts and enhance purchasing efficiency
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Supply Chain (4 years of experience is required)
- Materials (4 years of experience is required)
- Outdoor Power Equipment (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.