Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is currently looking for a Sr Quality Engineer in Round Lake IL. Sr. Quality Engineer will utilize standard quality engineering principles to resolve difficult problems, from conception to final design with team input. Demonstrate effectiveness in task completion, decision-making, empowerment of others, exception management, training, problem solving and team leadership.This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Apply Now!
location: ROUND LAKE, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1) Ensures compliance with quality system and regulatory requirements (Change Control , CAPA, etc.) to assure product quality.
2) Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
3) Ability to prioritize multiple task and supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technicians on assigned work.
4) With minimal guidance, guides a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project.
5) Performs and interprets statistical trending analysis to identify trends and emerging issues.
6) Performs Change Control and Design Control activities to ensure that all the intended assessments are performed and requirements are met.
7) Utilizes investigational tools to performed Nonconformance and CAPA activities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- CAPA (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Change Control (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Trackwise (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Design Control (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Quality Systems (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Compliance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Medical Devices (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.