Project Manager needed for a full- or part-time opportunity in the Amesbury, MA area. The Project Manager will be joining a global transformation project. The role requires executive presence, and communications skills, as well as the ability to prioritize effectively, often handling multiple time-critical tasks simultaneously. This role requires operational excellence, an effective use of data and business systems. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Amesbury, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Execute presence and effective communicator to professionally engage with senior managers Managers
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Prepare and maintain MoM/ppts/files
- Make sure deadlines are respected on actions defined and follow-up
- Collaboration and partnership skills with key internal stakeholders
- Excellent project, and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Manager (4 years of experience is required)
- Operational Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Engineering (2 years of experience is required)
- Product Mfg. Environment (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.