Multi-discipline engineering firm is hiring a Geotechnical Project Manager for their office near Raleigh, NC. This individual will be responsible for testing and creating field analysis reports for civil/land development projects. Qualified candidates will have 6+ years of Geotechnical Engineering experience and must be familiar with Construction Materials Testing processes and procedures. Pay will commensurate with experience and relocation assistance will be provided to qualified individuals - Please apply!
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for all construction materials testing procedures for civil/land development projects
- Technical, foundation, and field analysis
- Mentor, assist, and train junior level engineers
- Assist with proposal preparation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
- Professional Engineer
- Field Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.