Plant Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Shelton, CT area. the Plant Engineer will be responsible for overseeing maintenance of manufacturing equipment and designing new systems. This role is also responsible for equipment, facilities, as well as all regulatory compliance for the site. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Shelton, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for equipment specification, purchasing, and installation
- Manage facilities as needed
- Manage Lab databases and quality and EH&S reporting system
- Responsible for Lab equipment maintenance, calibration, and operation
- Responsible for all safety and compliance
- Prepare reports with state and federal government as well as compliance reports
- Prepare and manage safety plan, emergency action plan, Lab chemical hygiene plan administration and training
- Develop and maintain chemical spill plans, emergency response plan, workplace hazard assessment, respiratory protection, and process safety management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 5 or more years of experience.
- Manufacturing experience.
- plant engineer, equipment maintennce, chemical facility, lab equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.