We are searching for a Buyer in Richmond, VA to support a leading manufacturing company on a part-time(20 Hours/Week) basis. This is a contract position that is expected to last through March and could be longer.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Supports daily procurement activities, manages supplier relationships and on-time delivery, and focuses on building a cost-effective on-demand supply chain.
- Ensures that purchasing specifications, policies and procedures are adhered to within the company.
- Reviews MRP/Purchasing queue, safety stock and consignment signals on a daily basis.
- Purchases and negotiates materials, equipment and supplies from vendors.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Purchasing / Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.