We are searching for a Manufacturing Coordinator in Lincoln, IL to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last until April and could be longer.
location: Lincoln, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Plans and organizes material flow through processes for effective and efficient utilization of machinery and employees.
- Works with department personnel to maintain production levels to meet customer demand in the most cost-effective way, while maintaining the highest quality.
- Assists in the selection, training and development of production personnel and participates in their performance evaluation and development. Addresses areas of concern with employees to promote excellent performance.
- Completes all daily reports, for payroll and production reporting purposes. Monitors inventory and scrap in the department.
- Maintains safe working conditions and assures that all safety rules and OSHA regulations are enforced.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Manufacturing Coordinator
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.