A Project Manager is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Denver, CO area. This position is responsible for project set-up, monitoring the progress of the project and Customer billing. This person will work closely with Project Managers and with customers ensuring the project is completed on time.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $18.23 - 30.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Set-up project in business system based on Sales to Operations transition documents.
- Assists in the initiation and tracking of contract projects to ensure compliance and successful completion date.
- Prepare invoices for billing and any additional documentation required for billing purposes.
- Assists Engineering Specialists and Project Managers with the preparation of submittals and operation/maintenance manuals.
- Works with the Project manager and assists in forecasting of projects.
- Processes invoices and validates according to project contract documentation.
- Gathers and records information to assist with process compliance monitoring.
- Initiate process and track progress of contracting business unit claims.
- Initiates documents for purchase orders, subcontracts, and change orders.
- Insures compliance of Delegation of Authority and Sarbanes and Oxley.
- Comprehend Customer Contracts to determine the need for project specific documentation.
- Associate Arts degree in Construction Management or equivalent; or two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in general accounting and a general knowledge around installation and operations of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.