CAD Drafter needed as a result of company growth for a direct hire opportunity located in the Racine WI area. The CAD Drafter will be working in a new facility along side a great team. The CAD Drafter will have a mechanical apptitude with 2 years of experience in the field. This person will be responsbile for preparing rough sketches and final drawings by studying engineering documents, performing calculations, and identifying dimensions, tolerances and materials.
location: Franksville, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,760 - 58,240 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create installation drawing for field use
- Create fabrication drawings for shop use
- Program parts to run on shop machinery
- Engineer and enter parts into inventory database
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Fabrication drawings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.