Multi-discipline engineering firm is hiring a Civil Engineering Designer for their corporate office near Charlotte, NC. This individual will be responsible for leading the planning and design efforts for civil projects. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of proven design experience, specifically with municipal stormwater projects. Pay will commensurate with experience - Please apply!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead project design efforts by developing plans, making calculations, and preparing necessary construction documents
- Meet with owners to determine overall scope of project, coordinate schedules, and address conflicts
- Create reports and provide updates on project progress by communicating with internal staff and clients
- Develop traffic control and erosion control plans
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
- Civil 3D
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.