Looking to build a future?
Mechanical or Industrial Engineers with 2-5 years experience needed to support a well known manufacturing client.
Equipment realibility and vendor oversight site during construction/outage/commissioning projects will be the focus of this position.
It's an opportunity to build a career and move up within and organization.
location: Goldsboro, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Client needs an Engineer with 2-3 years experience planning and executing projects.
- Managing 3rd party contractors and equipment reliabilty will be the main focus of this position.
- Serve as a point of contact for utility companies.
- Work with other departments during outages.
- Ensure spares are ordered and in stock.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Engineering (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.