Defense manufacturer is seeking a dynamic Test Engineer to join their team. The test engineer will have 5-10 years of test engineering experience and a bachelor's degree in engineering. The test engineer will be responsibile for test execution, test conducting, analysis, evaluation and documentation. Additional requirements and responsibilities below.
location: Huntsville, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops and documents standardized test methods and processes to ensure repeatability and productivity.
- Leads the development of test procedures.
- Applies lessons learned to the improvement of test procedures.
- Designs calibration system/test fixtures.
- Develops data processing tools and algorithms.
- Generates calibration procedures and software.
- Oversees debriefing of the test team.
- Leads the analysis, processing and formatting of data to customer requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Testing (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.