Defense manufacturer is seeking a payload Designer with 3D modeling experience for an exciting opportunity! Qualified candidates should have 2+ years of 3D modeling experience, preferably with Creo and experience with injection molding plastics, vacuum forming plastics, CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, connector selection, cable design, graphics design, and rendering in CAD. Additional responsibilities below!
location: Germantown, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develops, integrates and documents structural and interior payload system requirements to establish the system design.
- Develops, maintains and modifies structural and interior payload system and component designs, using 3-D Computer Aided Design tools
- Performs, integrates analytical and test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Mechanical Design (2 years of experience is required)
- Creo (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.