A multinational manufacturer of components for the aerospace industry is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team in Key Port, Washington. This company has been around since the '50s and is still continuing to grow. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing a staff of 5 to 7 employees within Composites manufacturing.
The salary is commensurate with experience up to $65K plus health, dental, vision, and 401K. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Keyport, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
**All Applicants must have at least 3 years of leadership experience within Composites manufacturing**
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments
- Leading/participating in Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, and Process Improvement Projects
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Production (3 years of experience is required)
- Continuous Improvement
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.