Thriving manufacturer north of Atlanta seeks Mechanical Maintenance Technicians to assist with both preventive and reactive maintenance activities. You should have similar experience from a manufacturing environment and thrive on new technology. You should be local/commutable to the northern Atlanta areas and be able to work a consistent shift (openings on all shifts are available). This is a unique opportunity to learn and grow your career, such as is not typical within manufacturing!
location: Cartersville, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 58,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Work a set schedule on an assigned 8-hour shift (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) (you do not have to be open to all three)
- Participate in assigned preventive / predictive maintenance activities
- Participate in reactive maintenance activities as required, such as troubleshooting and repair
- Learn new technologies such as robotics, tool & die, etc (a unique opportunity!)
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Preventive maintenance
- Reactive maintenance
- Industrial/manufacturing exp.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.