Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Manufacturing Controls Engineer. This position is located near Hazel Park, Michigan. The Manufacturing Controls Engineer will assist with the design, integration, and improvements of manufacturing processes throughout the facility.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $55K to $70K and other great benefits!
location: Hazel Park, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Developing detailed layouts for equipment, processes, and workflow
- Researching and developing new processes, equipment, and products
- Developing and implementing cost-saving measures and quality control systems
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- PLC (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.