Industry leader seeks an entry-level Civil / Structural Engineer to assist with structural design, learn the business, and take over designs. You should have a BS Civil Engineering and an EIT (or the FE scheduled soon). This is a financially strong company and a great place to work. Competitive benefits, relocation assistance, and real opportunity for growth. Start your career right!
location: Eureka, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Generate building designs
- Design projects with accuracy and within given timeframes
- Manage projects through effective communication and documentation with leadership, customers, and teammates
- Check and seal the work of teammates; ask for checking and sealing of your work from teammates
- Assist in project meetings, estimating, and R&D as requested
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
- Civil 3D
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.