A Facilities Project Lead is needed for a manufacturing company considered one of the world's leading innovators in materials science in the Corning, NY area. This position is responsible for integrating plant, office and production equipment layouts for economy of operation and maximum utilization of facilities and equipment.
location: Corning, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $52.56 - 71.35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for integrating plant, office and production equipment layouts for economy of operation and maximum utilization of facilities and equipment.
- Reviews, estimates, and manages costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs.
- Develops criteria and performance specifications for facilities and equipment required to meet unique operating requirements and building and safety codes.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- mechanical engineering
- Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.