A Warehouse Logistics Compliance Specialist is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Atlanta, GA area. This position will support the Global WH Trade Compliance Manager in the mission to maximizing cross border efficiencies while maintaining Global warehouse trade and logistics compliance standards that can improve cycle time and bring high customer service levels.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $32.78 - 39.19 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist with operational trade compliance support for key warehouse processes
- Support monitoring and resolution of issues associated with inbound/outbound movement of goods
- Generation and review of operational reports, metrics, and dashboards
- Provide transactional support of import/export compliance fundamentals
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.