A Quality Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Fargo, ND area. This position will monitor the factory for quality issues on the production line, root cause and interacting with the operations team for resolution.
location: Fargo, North Dakota
job type: Contract
salary: $21.58 - 34.39 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gathers and analyzes data pertinent to quality tools in the Enterprise Order Fulfillment Process (EOFP), Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Customer Support Process (CSP).
- Performs quality audits, including supporting International Standards Organization (ISO) audits, and maintains quality manual. Inputs and maintains information in factory databases and systems.
- Monitors quality plan tracking system. Assists in reviews and investigations of warranty claim information.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Associates
- Order Fulfillment Process
- Product Delivery Process
- Root Cause Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.