Global food manufacturing organization is hiring a Senior Project Engineer to lead the technical support efforts related to plant mechanical system projects. This individual will be responsible for developing, designing, and implementing process improvement projects associated with food processing plant buildings and utilities. Qualified candidates will have relevant experience in Architectural, Civil, Structural Building Elements or Mechanical Systems, (refrigeration, process cooling, plumbing and HVAC). This a great opportunity for an experienced individual and relocation will be provided to qualified candidates - Please apply!
location: OMAHA, Nebraska
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide technical support that includes troubleshooting, conceptual engineering, project development, budgeting, estimating, document preparation, and plant staff training
- Responsible for meeting engineering specifications and design standards to ensure compliance on all projects
- Have up to date knowledge related to mechanical system regulations and building codes
- Identify process improvement strategies and implement design specifications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Engineering
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.