Immediate Contract opening for a Mechanical Solidworks Design/Drafter in Dallas, TX. Experienced Solidworks 2019 3D Designer/Drafter needed to develop new models and edit existing models in a fast paced new product development team. Possiblity for contract to hire. Immediate opening, please apply today for consideration.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Experience with Solidworks 2019. Develop new models and edit existing models. Integrate multiple models into overall assemblies. Export key dimensions from models for use with other CAD tools. Generate views from models for presentations and documentation.
- Create detailed dimensional drawings from models following company standards for title blocks and formatting.
- Create models in SolidWorks from a conceptual sketch.
- Create dimensional drawings from sketch inputs or other format without an underlying model.
- Modify and edit existing drawings from markups or verbal discussions.
- Generate ECOs to release completed drawings into document control system.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Solidworks (2 years of experience is required)
- GD&T (1 year of experience is required)
- PCB Integration with Models
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.