1st Shift Maintenance Supervisor located in Anderson, SC for a leading manufacturer of consumer goods. Position is responsible lead a team of maintenance technicians who are changing from a reactionary to a preventative maintenance system to reduce unscheduled downtime. Candidates will have Associates degree in technical related field with at least three (3) years Maintenance Supervisor or Managerial experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment. This is a long-term contract opportunity. APPLY NOW! Qualifications:
- Associates degree in technical related field is required
- Must have at least three (3) plus years' experience in a Maintenance Supervisory or Managerial role in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience with a preventative maintenance system
- Knowledge of CMMS
- Proficient in Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
location: Anderson, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 33 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Lead a team of maintenance technicians who are changing from a reactionary to a preventative maintenance system to reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Lead and direct a team to complete projects and repairs on time while ensuring safety procedures compliance
- Implement the activities of the maintenance organization in the relevant field (electronic, mechanical, etc.) including assisting with procurement of parts, equipment and tools.
- Ensure immediate maintenance intervention to solve any maintenance issues in the relevant field
- Ensure daily preventive maintenance activities are performed
- Support all lean (EMS/EPS) plan and activities affecting the relevant maintenance area.
- Provide daily shift activities, issues and resolution, emerging issues and concerns reporting.
- Communicate, coordinate and cooperate with operations, planners and engineering to maximize efficient productivity.
- Maintain effective employee relations including coaching, motivation and corrective actions
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- manufacturing (5 years of experience is required)
- Maintenance (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.