International maker of specialty products for the automotive industry seeks a SALES ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located in ANDERSON, SC. The SALES ENGINEER participates in customer development, attends trade shows, and conducts market research with respect to company products.
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Anderson, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 108,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- New business development ( working with internal and external customers, to determine the best and most cost-effective solution/applications)
- Point out the advantages and benefits of industrial products and system solutions to industrial manufacturers and suppliers
- Assume a leadership role as Technical Sales for assigned projects, extending from project initiation through end of production, service and obsolescence
- Develop, implement and coordinate timing plans for awarded industrial projects between customer and company facilities
- AS Degree and/or 5+ years experience in a Sales or Applications Engineering capacity in the automotive industry
- Experience in developing / maintaining customers in the industry
- Ability to read basic blueprints (Experience with Catia, Solidworks, AutoCAD would be helpful)
- Knowledge of automotive certifications (IATF16949/ISO/TS 16949)
- Knowledge of Software Programs :MS Project/ SAP/Salesforce (or similar programs)
- Automotive industry
- Sales or Applications engineering background
- Customer development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.