job summary: Description:
A Hardware Technician is needed for an American social media conglomerate corporation in the Redmond, WA area. The main function of a hardware technician is to install, maintain, and repair computer systems. The typical hardware technician will examine and also validate correct operations.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $21.33 - 33.33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Responsibilities:
- Work with customers and colleagues to identify and fix issues with hardware.
- Provide problem solving steps to resolve issue easily and effectively.
- Repair computer equipment and other devices when damaged, run tests to ensure equipment is working after repair.
- Train new users of computer hardware on best use practices. Skills:
- Customer service oriented and personable.
- strong listening and problem solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- strong communication skills, verbal and written. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.