Well established and growing data center development organization is seeking an expereinced Site Safety Representative for a long term contract role near Boydton, Virgina. Candidate will monitor the contruction site and make sure the safety plan is following and safety measures are followed. Job responsibilities include daily inspections, permits and working closely with construction tradespeople to facilitate a safe working environment. OSHA 30-Hour Construction Certification required.
location: Boydton, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- The Contruction Site Safety Specialist will monitor a high profile data center contruction project near Boydton, Virginia.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Safety (3 years of experience is required)
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Cert (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.