Our client is a world class manufacturer and distributor of medical devices and instrumentation and has been in business for over over 50 years. They are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician north of the Charlotte, NC area. The Maintenance Technician will maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and install components of industrial machinery and equipment, including: electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems and components. They're growing quickly and eager to hire ASAP! Apply now!
location: Newton, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 54,080 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for preventative maintenance order completion on all production equipment
- Diagnoses, repairs, and/or replaces faulty components of machines and equipment: mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- Diagnoses, repairs, and/or replaces faulty electronic or electrical components, such as printed circuit boards, switches, motors, or sensors.
- Troubleshoots and programs PLC inputs and outputs.
- Responsible for completing assigned work orders from the Production department as needed.
- Works with different types of vision systems for separating product.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electronic Science preferred
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic skills required.
- Electrician Certificate preferred
- Have knowledge of Microsoft products; Excel, Word, Access
- Manufacturing software experience preferred
- Ability to read blue prints and electrical schematics.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Maintenance (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.