Leading industry manufacturer is seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineering Manager. Position is based in Jackson, GA. Relocation assistance available
location: Jackson, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and execute strategies for safety quality, delivery and cost initiatives for respective business unit
- Establish improve, sustain and report KPI performance; leverage data to prioritize actions and drive continuous improvement
- Identify and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- BS in Engineering, Business or a related required; advanced degree or professional manufacturing certification(s) preferred
- 7+ years leadership experience
- Six Sigma black belt preferred
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.