A prominent food production company is seeking a Packaging Supervisor for a full time, day shift position. reliability.The position will have direct responsibility for approximately 6-7 packaging lines and personnel. This position reports to the Manager of Packaging. Bi-lingual Spanish/English speaker is a plus! This is an exciting position with a company that likes to promote from within!
location: FRESNO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Troubleshoot process and operations problems utilizing structured problem-solving techniques which
- reveal the root cause of the problem.
- Manage, coach, and evaluate team members.
- Work closely with HR for the hiring, discipline and retention of employees.
- Responsible for teaching & promoting CI activities to improve processes & eliminate waste.
- Responsible for assisting the plant leadership team and other operations personnel in the
- development of procedures to maximize output, improve quality, and reduce overall cost.
- Enhance individual and team performance by creating a climate of consistent and continuous learning
- (promote new ideas, conduct knowledge sharing).
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement. Help Institutionalize 5S, CLs CILs and other CI tools as
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory, industry, company, or customer requirements.
- Experience level:
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.