Direct hire Multi-craft technician needed in Eaton, OH area for a local client. Fortune 500 client is looking for a skilled Controls technician who has experience with PLC troubleshooting, VFD's and mechanical maintenance/hydraulic experience. Full time, benefits, time-and-a-half OT and great hourly pay ($29.55) starting out!
location: Eaton, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Proficient in all aspects of a multi-craft maintenance technician such as hydraulic and pneumatic system
- Mechanical drives, welding, pipe fitting and general machine maintenance
- Addressing PLC controls and programming issues
- OEM computer systems, IP network connection to production equipment projects, and AC/DC drive systems
- Applicant must have the ability to take projects on independently and work through to completion in a timely manner, communicating with OEM support.
- Must be able to research, specify and order equipment to support these systems.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- PLC (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Hydraulics (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Pneumatics (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.