A Designer is needed for a leading industrial manufacturing organization. The Designer is responsible to prepare drawings and bills of materials for complex industrial electrical devices.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ year of experience designing operating mechanisms, proficiency with AutoCAD. This job is located in the southern metro Atlanta area. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Hampton, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Develop Bills of Material for assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Prepare detail drawings / layouts and sketches of parts and equipment for engineering and fabrication purposes
- Review and process orders for production; Make electrical, mechanical and structural calculations associated with drawing preparation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- AutoCAD (1 year of experience is required)
- CAD (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.