Our client is seeking a skilled Manufacturing Engineer to join their team! Their current employee was promoted, as this is an opportunity for career growth and to join a phenomenal organization!
Apply today if you have three years within a Manufacturing, Electrical, or Maintenance background alongside of a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering!
location: Shelbyville, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Applies basic engineering principles and analyses to improve processes or solve manufacturing problems by reducing cost, improving quality, safety, and/or capability.
- Designs manufacturing processes that meet customer product, delivery, and cost requirements. Designs or manages the design of new machines and tooling. Manages or participates as a key AQP Team Member in the concept to delivery cycle -- Design, analyze, budget, prototypes and samples, purchase and build equipment, machine acceptance, train, implement and improve.
- Identifies, establishes, and manages development programs that bring new ideas and technologies to practical application in production. This will include working with members of our R & D team as well as with outside organizations.
- Provides technical support to account managers.
- Works to improve the hydraulic, mechanical and electrical systems in the plant.
- May manage liaison activities with our client's partners, customers and vendors.
- Prepare engineering and cost analyses for process improvements.
- Provides necessary support to plant management and plant teams to assure that proper tools and assistance is available to perform assigned task and maintain engineering files and documents.
- Actively supports our 5S + Safety programs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Manufacturing (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.