A well established and growing Civil Engineering and Surveying firm is looking to add a Survey Mapping Technician to their team in Corona, CA. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience, proficiency in AutoCAD and experience with processing maps within Riverside and San Bernardino Counties. Apply today!
location: Corona, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 76,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Review/read title reports
- Record map/document research
- Calculate and analyze record maps, deeds and easements
- Create final tract/parcel maps, legal descriptions and plats (easements, deeds, certificate of compliances, lot line adjustments, right of way dedications, LAFCO documents), record of surveys, land title surveys (A.L.T.A./A.C.S.M.), topographic survey mapping, and as-built exhibits utilizing AutoCAD software.
- Experience with cadastral surveys and boundary resolution
- Skilled in AutoCAD
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with processing maps within Riverside and San Bernardino Counties
- 2+ years experience
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Document research
- Survey mapping
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.