Plant/Maintenance Engineer needed at leading company located in Clearwater, FL. Must have experience in industrial laundry industry. Relocation available for qualified candidares. Apply now!
location: CLEARWATER, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Coordinate the daily start-up and shut down activities
- Oversee activities of the maintenance staff and the condition of the plant.
- Coordinate building space allocation and layout, communication services, and facility expansion.
- Install, move, repair, and remove equipment and utilities within the building.
- Schedule and supervise all outside contractors.
- Ensures all equipment is operating
- Assists Department Head serving as project manager for all new installations and upgrades.
- Responsible for maintenance staff
- Responsible for adherence to the PM program
- Inspect work areas frequently to observe and listen to the equipment while in operation for predictive maintenance.
- Responsible for washroom chemical program including ordering of supplies, inventory, and testing.
- Directly supervise the maintenance supervisors.
- Hiring, review, and discipline maintenance team, team members, other employees, and visitors.
- High School education, college preferred or comparable experience.
- 5 years of experience in a maintenance supervisory role and working in a industrial laundry required
- Knowledge of mechanical fundamentals, including electrical wiring, electronic components, pneumatic systems, steam systems, water systems, hydraulics, and building maintenance
- 2 years minimum supervisory experience is preferred.
- Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills. Ability to define a problem and solve it.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Plant Management
- Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.