A heavy-industrial manufacturer is seeking a Process Chemist to research, test and continuously improve raw materials and compounds. The ideal Process Chemist will have 3+ years of rubber and plastics processing or other compounding experience (mixing, extruding, calendering, curing etc.) and previous experience in a heavy-industrial manufacturing environment. B.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a equivalent 4-year degree is required.
Our Client is offering relocation for the right candidate.
location: Texarkana, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Monitor and improve the quality and processes of compounds, calendered componoents and raw material
- Conduct process analyzation and improvement at mixers, extruders, calenders, curing presses etc.
- Developy and modify formulas and methods to solve technical problems
- Evaluate new raw materials and implement process improvement solutions
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Process Improvement (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Materials Science
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.