Permanent position: Immediate - Direct Hire Opening - for a Field Service Engineer in East Coast, specializing in automated, industrial equipment. Must be willing to travel to New York City and throughout the East Coast to handle new installations, warranty and routine maintenance on automated industrial equipment. This position an hourly role, with time and 1/2 for overtime and is expected to be on call and travel 75% of the time and you can work 500-1000+ hours of overtime if you would like. (which would allow you to make 75-115k per year, plus per diem and all expenses paid while traveling)
location: Newark, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for servicing industrial machinery and automated equipment on-site or remotely.
- Troubleshooting, testing, debugging, and installing PLCs
- Test and debugs servo controlled programs, electrical wiring, HMIs, etc.
- On-site Predictive Maintenance Inspections using measurement and testing devices.
- Demonstrations of the machines HMIs, machine operations and maintenance schedules, as training the customer at machine acceptance, as required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 15 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Capital Equipment (5 years of experience is required)
- PLC (1 year of experience is required)
- Field Engineering (2 years of experience is required)
- SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Industrial Automated Machinery (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.