A Project Controls Specialist is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area. Perform primary Project Controls assignments to support Project Managers. Accountable for generating reports, assisting with control activities, responding to data requests and developing/maintaining/supporting project cost estimating and performance.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $17.40 - 29.92 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Coordinates with Project Managers to obtain weekly and monthly updates.
- Assists Project Managers in providing accurate project forecasting and review of expenditures.
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills, familiarity with data analytics reporting tools such as BusinessObjects and understanding of Primavera P6.
- Primavera Scheduling General Experience: Understands and applies project controls metrics, including but not limited to Earned Value Analysis, Cost Performance Index, Schedule Performance Indicators and work order creation/completion.
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills, experience with SAP and familiarity with databases and analytics reporting tools such as BusinessObjects and Primavera P6.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.