Are you looking to grow your career within a company with expansive growth opportunity. Our client is looking for an expert Process Engineer Leader that extensive experience with gummy manufacturing. Candidates must have at Bachelor's degree, Masters is preferred.
Interested to hear more? Apply today we would love to speak with you!
location: Burlington, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 122,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Great client is looking for a process engineer that is an expert in the gummy making process. Position in in the greater Burlington, NC area, but client is open to relocation candidates and will offer relo assistance. The right candidate will have experience working within a FDA and GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- cGMP (6 years of experience is required)
- Lean (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Manufacturing (7 years of experience is required)
- Capital Projects (3 years of experience is required)
- Capital Equipment (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Process Engineer-Formulation (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.