Leading manufacturer of airplane hangars and door systems is looking for an Estimator to prepare accurate estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing various design criteria. This opportunity is located in the Racine County Wisconsin area. You will prepare bids for door systems to clients and participate in the project management of large contracts. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience with excellent numerical skills, an analytical mindset with a Civil / Structural background and a mechanical aptitude.
Commission Structure in addition to the base salary allows for a six figure income.
location: Franksville, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years of experience working as a Construction Project Manager/Estimator.
- Experience managing miscellaneous metals or structural steel preferred.
- Minimum 2 year degree in structural engineering/construction project management preferred.
- Applicants must be proficient with reading of shop and erection drawings.
- Must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Civil (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Structural (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Technical Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.