Seeking a Field Service Engineer for a high growth client in Chelmsford, MA. The Field Service Engineer is a customer service position and will be a key team member in supporting our customers' smooth operation of our product line of industrial equipment. Candidates must be comfortable with up to 50% travel for the role. Apply now!
location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- The Field Service Engineer will be expected to both provide remote support from our factory and travel to customer sites.
- Travel to customer sites for machine installations, preventative maintenance and repair, and user training.
- Survey client sites for X-Ray System radiation
- Manufacturing and Process experience is highly desired.
- Respond to customer needs and technical concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be able to travel on short notice and up to 50% of the time.
- Complete field service documentation in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Field Engineering (4 years of experience is required)
- Field Service (4 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is required)
- Electro-mechanical (1 year of experience is required)
- PCB (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Process Improvement (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.