Heavy manufacturing company with multiple locations nationwide is targeting a Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor for their facility in the Columbia SC area. This will be a First Shift position, although weekends/holidays may be required as necessary. Background in manufacturing/heavy industry preferred, relocation assistance will be offered for qualified candidates.
location: CAYCE, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Reviews safety requirements and points out potential hazards that may exist.
- Hold safety, quality, customer feedback and financial information meetings with maintenance team members.
- Ensures at the start of the shift and throughout the day, the prompt assignment of technicians to specific jobs which are appropriate to their possessed skills and/or to their training needs.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Maintenance (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Preventative Maintenance
- Maintenance Management
- Power Systems
- Maintenance Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.