Our Medical Device client in the Billerica MA area is looking to add an experience Chemical Technician to their growing team. Candidates interested should have experience mixing, preparing and testing regeants and other solutions. Ideally you will have a minimum of an Associate's Degree in Chemistry and have strong math skills. If interested please apply below and call us today for immediate consideration. Thank you.
location: Bedford, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
Following the direction of the Production Supervisor/Manager perform the necessary actions to:
- Mix and qualify batches for use in the solutions area with appropriate record keeping and QC sign-offs".
- Oversee and assist weighing, mixing and testing of products to meet production demands.
- Verify batch records, mix sheets and Bill of Materials to ensure the product is produced in a consistent manner from lot-to-lot.
- Ensure that the production of reagent batches are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct accurate cycle counts in the soultions area .
- Perform other duties as assigned to support production.
- Position requires proficiency in math to perform unit calculations, metric and imperial conversions.
- Perform ratio analysis to adjust batch concentrations.
- Experience with Excel, ERP, (Fourth Shift desired), good communication skills, organization skills and problem-solving abilities.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.