Production support for complex wire harness and cable assembly products. Responsible for developing procedures, methods and tooling to manufacture new or existing product lines in the most effective manner. Lead and assist lower level engineering personnel.
This is a contract to hire role.... Apply now!
location: Hudson, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Research and obtain assembly instruction, tooling and dimensional information
- Generate and approve supplemental aids for production using Visio software.
- Generate Production assembly travelers. Support manufacturing processes, providing continuous process improvement
- Provide production support for problem resolution and necessary training. Implement equipment setups including programming and subsequent changes.
- Periodically review manufacturing floor layout and recommend changes to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Develop and/or investigate new machinery, equipment, fixtures and tooling to increase floor productivity and efficiency.
- Train machine operators in new techniques to improve productivity.
- Lead new product introductions.
- Develop cost estimates to manufacture a new or redesigned product.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
strong Multitasking Skills, Time Management, Computer Aided Design, Oral and Written Communication Skills, Organization, Analytical Skills, Technical Communication, Reading Skills, Professionalism, Project Management, Math Aptitude, Planning
- Degree: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Electro/Mechanical component product knowledge a must.
- Prior experience in Wire Harness is required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- cable assembly (3 years of experience is required)
- wire harness (3 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.