National manufacturer is seeking two permanent Mechanical Maintenance Technicians. These positions are on 3rd shift and are located near Rosemont, Maryland. Local applicants only.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $28 to $33 an hour, plus overtime, and other excellent benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Brunswick, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections to ensure equipment remains clean and in good working order using mechanical skills to minimize production line downtime.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting, investigate and resolve mechanical issues on equipment in assigned area while documenting all work performed to establish trends for a more proactive maintenance approach.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
- Maintenance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Preventative Maintenance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.