Growing Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Maintenance Technician. This position will be on 3rd shift and is located near White Bear Township, Minnesota. The Maintenance Technician will install, diagnose, repair, and maintain die casting machines.
The hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $28 to $32 an hour, plus a shift premium,120 hours PTO, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 68,000 per year
work hours: 11pm to 8am
education: High School
- Perform advanced electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vacuum diagnostics using test, measurement and diagnostics equipment in conjunction with PLC ladder logic
- Install and setup die cast tooling to include process refinement
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.